Sunday, February 22, 2009

2:

I think I am in trouble for not blogging.  Sorry to all those who care =)  I get on the computer and read my google reader, then I feel like I don't have anything neat to say. 

Please excuse the blurry pictures, it is late and there was bad lighting.  I can't work the fancy camera.  I played with all the pictures in photoshop, but I don't know how to work that either.  

Here is a picture of the cutest purse ever.  Tara actually made this beauty.  This picture doesn't do it justice.  Whatever, I like showing it off!

This bag is HUGE.  I mean humongous.  Much bigger than I expected.  When I'm finished with it Tara is going to line it with fabric, so stuff doesn't fall out between the stitches.  I took this picture standing on the box spring of the mattress, hence the blurriness.



Well what a precious kitty!!  She doesn't like the flash, obviously!  She is so long!
Love/Hate relationship with her carrier.  She is loving it here. 


I love when she looks at me with her head down.  I'm going to find her and pet and her tell her I love her.  

Well, I am bored with myself.  And my font keeps underlining.  I can't make it stop.  

1 comment:

  1. Ok. I've seen around 3 million pictures of Anna B but that picture of her in her carrier gets the gold.

    ReplyDelete