Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1:

Title block.  That is what I'm going to call what just happened and what I'm sure will happen quite often.  I saw a blog once that used the blog number as a title.  Perhaps I will do just that! 

So a reason I wanted to start this blog is because I think it will be fun to look back and see what I did a year ago.  I always wished I would've kept a diary growing up.  I know that I will never be able to sit down and write what my day was like, but I can blog about it!  Here are a few thoughts about this blog:

-please ignore all grammar 
-I'm going to try to capitalize like a grown up 
-and try not to use a ton of ellipses (... <---just had an urge to do it one last time)
-beware of kitty overload

Anyways, today was a huge relief - I mailed all my internship applications off to their destinations!!  The cashier man at the post office probably thought I was a little crazy.  I just stood there smiling and nervously fiddling my fingers.  Little did he know, I had just handed him what will determine the next year of my life.  

I will write more tomorrow and include pictures of various things (yannbanna (da cat), crochet projects, etc.)  Until then, I leave you with this.  MIA (rapper chick) at the grammys.  When I am pregnant, I will be as cool as her.  I vow this.


I guess I need to figure out how to put a video on a blog. I'll save that for another day =)
-alv

1 comment:

  1. Crap Mandy. Youtube took down the video because it was copywritten by the Grammy's. UGH! Oh well. I missed that part of the Grammy's b/c Anthony kept changing the channels. I got to see JT and Al Green, Carrie Underwood and Miley Cyrus/Taylor Swift. I think that's all I saw. Anyways, I'm so glad you all have a blog! And I want pics of yannanbanna! And I want you to bring her to my house this weekend. She will love it there, I promise!

    ReplyDelete